The Conservatory Bar has a truly friendly and local atmosphere, where you can enjoy our range of speciality dishes, splendid food and breathtaking views of the Wicklow Mountains. A great meeting place for a morning coffee or afternoon tea.
The popular carvery is open daily for lunch with a great selection of hot dishes available including a roast of the day as well as an extensive salad bar selection. An excellent bar menu is available every evening with a wide choice from light snacks to a full dinner menu.
Click Here For Sample Menu
- Monday – Thursday from 10.30am – 11.30pm
- Friday – Saturday from 10.30am – 12.30am
- Sunday from 12.30pm – 11.00pm
- 12.00pm – 2.30pm (Sunday till 04.00pm)
- Monday – Saturday from 4.00pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday from 5.00pm – 9.30pm
Music in the Conservatory Bistro:
- Sat 23rd Aug - 50/50
- Sat 30th Aug - Alan Dee
- Sat 6th Sep - 50/50
- Sat 13th Sep - Karl Press Play
- Sat 20th Sep - Ger Vickers
- Sat 27th Sep - Alan Dee