Sometimes we all need a little bit of a challenge or just to exercise alongside other people. At Glenview Health and Fitness, we try and encourage you to join the class that suits your fitness levels and needs the best.
Some classes are aimed at absolute beginners to fitness while others are at the top of the fitness range suitable for sports semi-professionals. All our classes are designed to be challenging, yet fun
Most classes are included in your membership option. Where charges are applied to classes these will be highlighted on the class timetable below.
Classes include (for up to date listings and times, see the timetable click here!
• Aqua Aerobics – exercise routines in the water. Perfect beginners class or if you have a back or leg injury (the heat will release the tension in your muscles)
• Step Aerobics - the original aerobics class where good co-ordination is not necessary. Using a box step, classes build into sequences of moves. Our motivating instructors keep you active!
• Spinning – Our most popular class, requiring absolutely no co-ordination, this class is based on your cycling bike at home. Hills climbs, speed flats and different conditions are simulated to deliver a challanging workout. Great for lower body toning,
• Body Transform Classes – are designed to give your workout a bit of a boost! Work out with a personal trainer for the same length as your standard programme, just a half hour! But using the advanced metabolic techniques we have developed, it’s an excellent way to burn off calories without feeling out of breath!
• Core Attack – everyone hates sit-ups! Try this class once a week for alternative moves for stomach and back!
• Toning classes – toning classes for all over toning. Using mostly repetitions of exercises to tighten muscles, the toning classes are an excellent addition to a walkers routine or people who like to perform these exercises with support and motivation from an instructor present.
• Also check out our Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Bootcamp courses. And coming soon! Krav-Maga and Kettlebells!