Reopening Plan June 2021
We are delighted to be able to welcome all of our members back from Monday 7th June. To ensure that the club is safe for both our members and staff there are some changes that members will need to be aware of.
- The club will re-open to members at 6.00am on Monday 7th June with restrictions in place regarding the swimming pool and gym to ensure we adhere to current Covid-19 guidelines.
- Swimming Pool and Gym sessions will need to be pre-booked and will mostly be 90 minutes in total including time for changing before and after your swim or gym session.
- Bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- The club will be open to members only and members will not be able to bring guests into the club until further notice.
The swimming pool opening hours and sessions times will be as follows;
Monday to Friday
|Pool Session Times|
|6am to 7.30am (adults only)||Adults Only|
|7.30am to 9.00am||Adults Only|
|9.00am to 10.30am|
|10.30am to 12.00pm|
|12.00pm to 1.30pm|
|1.30pm to 3.00pm|
|3.00pm to 4.30pm|
|4.30pm to 6.00pm||Family Fun Swin – Music and Floats etc.|
|6.00pm to 7.30pm|
|7.30pm to 9.00pm||Adults Only|
- All 90 minute swim or gym sessions will include I hour and 15 minutes in the pool or gym and 15 minutes for changing after your session.
- You must vacate the club before the next session begins.
- Children must vacate the pool by 7.00pm and vacate the club by 7.30pm.
- The last swim/gym session will finish at 9.00pm and the club will close at 9.30pm
Saturday and Sunday
|Pool Session Times|
|8am to 9.30am|
|9.30am to 11.00am|
|11.00am to 12.30pm|
|12.30pm to 2.00pm|
|2.00pm to 3.30pm|
|3.30pm to 5.00pm|
|5.00pm to 6.30pm|
|6.30pm to 8.00pm||Adults Only|
- Max 20 people using pool area during any session to ensure adequate space.
- The Sauna, Jacuzzi and Outdoor Hot Tub will be open with a maximum of 2 people at a time and a maximum of 10 minutes per session.
- Under the current Covid-19 guidelines the steam room will remain closed at this time.
Entering and Exiting the club
- Inside the sliding doors there will be a sanitising station where we ask members to sanitise their hands.
- Please be aware of the gym/swim session times and ensure you have booked in advance.
- Please stay to your left when entering and exiting the club.
- We urge members to wear face coverings in the reception area and in the changing rooms. When entering the club using either the steps or ramp we ask members to stay to the left.
- Please follow the signs and notices when entering the club and maintain 2m social distancing.
- Members will scan their key fob at the end of the reception desk as the enter the club.
- We would request that all members come prepared for their swim or gym session and where possible leave immediately after their session has finished and shower at home.
- If you need to ask a question at reception or purchase a takeaway tea/coffee there will be a queueing system in place and you will need to queue being aware of the clearly marked 2m social distancing markers.
- There is a hand sanitising station before you enter the changing rooms from reception and the pool area and we request members sanitise their hands before entering the changing rooms.
- Access to the changing rooms is limited and a limited number of lockers are available for use.
- We request that members only use the showers where necessary and shower at home where possible. We ask members who need to use the showers to “splash and dash”.
- Hairdryers and hand dryers are currently not be available in line with the Covid-19 guidelines
- Children must be supervised and stay in one area of the changing rooms at all times.
- The changing rooms will be checked and sanitised regularly.
- Members are requested to pre-book their gym session in line with the gym sessions timetable.
- Sessions can be booked a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- A maximum of 20 people allowed to use the gym at any time.
- A maximum of 5 people allowed in the free weights area at any time.
- There is a hand sanitising station before entering the gym as well as plenty of bottles of sanitiser and paper towels and we request that all members clean each piece of equipment after use.
- Please adhere to the 2m social distancing guidelines in the gym at all times.
- Face masks should be worn when entering and exiting the gym, when stretching or using the resistance machines where possible.
- You are not required to wear a face mask when using the cardio machines.
- The gym will be sanitised regularly and deep cleaned every 90 minutes.
- There gym equipment will be spaced out and some machines will be clearly marked as out of use to ensure that there is adequate social distancing.
- Members must use a gym towel.
- The water fountain in the gym will not be able to be used so we urge members to bring enough water for their gym session.
- Under the current Covid – 19 guidelines indoor fitness classes are not permitted.
- A new fitness class timetable will be put in place and all members informed via text when we move to level 2 restrictions.
Under the current restrictions swimming lessons cannot resume. We are hopeful that group swimming lessons will resume in September and we will be contacting all current swimming lessons parents over the coming weeks with regard to the planned return of our group swimming lessons.
Direct Debit Members
- All direct debit members will be due 1 month’s credit for the January 2021 payment that was taken and therefore all direct debit payments will automatically reactivate from 1st July 2021.
- Please ensure that your dd is active at your bank and that all members included in the direct debit are on the system and have a membership key tag.
- All upfront memberships will automatically re-activate on the 7th June 2021. If you cannot use the club in June due to health issues please contact a member of the sales team on 012740078 to discuss keeping your membership on extended freeze. A doctors letter will be required to extend any membership freeze.
- Your membership will have been automatically extended due to club being closed.