Glenview Leisure Club – Covid-19 Plan
October - December 2021
Due to the recent Government announcement on Tuesday 19th October we unfortunately have to keep the following restrictions in place for the comfort and safety of our members.
Due to the restrictions still in place spaces in the pool and in the gym will continue to be limited. This means that we will continue to renew current members however we will only take a limited amount of new memberships.
- This will ensure that we only maintain our current membership numbers and that we do not increase our membership over the coming months.
- The club will be open to members only and members will not be able to bring guests into the club until further notice.
- Please ensure all members are booked in for a session not juts the main payer.
We will continue to monitor the situation weekly and we will amend the timetable and ease any restrictions as and when we can.
Entering and Exiting the club
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by anyone over the age of 12 when entering and exiting the club, in the reception area, to and from the gym in the changing rooms.
- When entering the club using either the steps or ramp we urge everyone to stay to their left.
- Inside the sliding doors there will be a sanitising station where we ask everyone to sanitise their hands.
- In the hallway we ask members to stay to their left when entering and exiting.
- Members will scan their key fob at the end of the reception desk as the enter the club.
- If you need to ask a question at reception or purchase a takeaway tea/coffee there will be a queueing system in place and you will need to queue being aware of the clearly marked 2m social distancing markers.
- Members will need to ensure they have pre booked their swim or gym session or fitness class. This can easily be done through the FitSense Booking App.
- We would request that all members come prepared for their swim or gym session and where possible leave immediately after their session has finished and shower at home.
- There will be a hand sanitising station before you enter the changing rooms from reception and the pool area and we request members sanitise their hands before entering the changing rooms.
- There will be access to the changing rooms with a limited number of lockers available for use.
- Toilets will be available however we request that members only use the showers where necessary and shower at home where possible.
- Hairdryers and hand dryers will not be available in line with the Covid-19 guidelines
- Children must be supervised and stay in one area of the changing rooms at all times.
- The changing rooms will be sanitised regularly and deep cleaned every 90 minutes.
- There will be a maximum of 34 people (including children) allowed to use the pool during any swimming session to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Members are requested to pre-book their swimming session through the FitSense Booking App.
- Sessions can be booked a maximum of 2 days in advance.
- Children’s can use the pool from 9am and must be out of the pool at 6.45pm and exit the club by 7.00pm. Please ensure you have a copy of the current pool timetable.
- The Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Outdoor Hot Tub are open however we request that members/guests follow the relevant Covid restrictions.
- There will be a maximum of 25 people allowed to use the gym during any session to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Members are requested to pre-book their gym session in line with the gym sessions timetable. Sessions can be booked through the FitSense Booking App.
- Sessions can be booked a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- There will be a hand sanitising station before entering the gym as well as plenty of bottles of sanitiser and paper towels and we request that all members clean each piece of equipment after use.
- The gym will be sanitised regularly.
- There gym equipment will be spaced out and some machines will be clearly marked as out of use to ensure that there is adequate social distancing.
- Members must use a gym towel.
- The current fitness class timetable will be in place from 26th October until the 23rd
- Classes must be pre-booked using the Fitsense Booking App.
- Fitness classes will take place back in the studio with limited numbers in a class to allow for “Social Fitnessing”
- You should wear your mask/face covering until the class is about to begin and you should then replace mask/face covering when as soon as the class has ended.
- Please pick up a copy of the current pool and gym timetable at the leisure club reception.
- Please pick up a copy of current fitness class timetable.
- Please ensure that we have your current email address on the system so that you can use the FitSense booking App.