Glenview Hotel & Leisure Club is a short 40 minutes’ drive from Dublin Airport or 30 minutes into the City Centre.
The winding streets of Dublin are overflowing with cool shopping haunts. Shop, eat, drink or just browse the little independent boutiques and antiques troves. Here are just a selection of great department stores, and design shops which are a must for any visit to Dublin.
- Pickle 43 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Fade Street Social, 4 Fade Street, Dublin 2
- Saba, 22 Baggot Street Upper, Dublin 4
- Montys Of Kathmandu, 28 Eustace St, Temple Bar, Dublin2
- Las Tapas De Lola, 12 Wexford Street, Dublin 2
- House, Lesson Street, Dublin 2
- Delahunt, 39 amden Street Lower, Dublin 2
- The Pigs Ear, 4 Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Sophies, 33 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
- House of Fraser – Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 14
- Brown Thomas– Grafton Street, Dublin 2
- Arnotts – Henry Street, Dublin 1
- Dundrum – Sandyford
Crafts & Design
- The Design Tower on Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
- Kilkenny Store 6 Nassau Street, Dublin 2.
Pubs & Bars
Whether you’re looking for the best cocktail bars, speakeasies or those who specialise in the craft beer trend the Dublin bar scene has it covered. Here are our top 15 recommendations of the best pubs and bars to go to in Dublin.
- O’Donoghue’s, Merrion Row
- Searson’s, Baggot Street
- Keogh’s, South Anne Street
- Doheny & Nesbits, Merrion Row
- Bruxelles, Harry Street
- Grogan’s Castle Pub, Clarendon Street
- 37 Dawson Street, Dawson Street
- Zozimus, Off South Anne Street
- No Name Bar, Fade Street
- Baggots Hutton Wine Bar, South William Street
- Bow Lane, Aungier Street
- Soder & Ko, Georges Street
- Vintage Cocktail Club, Temple Bar
- Peruke & Periwig, Dawson Street
- Dingle Whiskey Bar, Nassau Street
- 777, Georges Street
- 9 Degrees Below. St Stephen Green.
The Leopardstown Christmas Festival
Leopardstowns Christmas Festival runs over four days from 26th – 29th December.
The Leopardstowm Christmas Festival is filled with glamour, festivities, music, entertainment and of course top class National Hunt Racing.
The Festival features 8 Grade 1 races over the four days, including the Grade 1 Racing Post Novice Steeplechase on Thursday 26th December, The Paddy Power Steeplechase on Friday 27th December, The Grade 1 Savills Chase on Saturday 28th December and a Grade 1 Hurdle on Sunday 29th December.
The Christmas Festival also features extra attractions each day including live music in the Festival Marquee, Winning Line celebrity tipster panel, the Savills Style Awards on Saturday 28th and a range of Free children’s activities on Family Day on Sunday 29th December.
Gates Open 10.00am (approx.)|First Race 12.00pm(approx.)|Last Race 3.30pm (approx.)