Welcome to the Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club
The Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club, located in the ‘Garden of Ireland’ and right on the doorstep of Dublin City, is both peaceful and tranquil. Surrounded by 30 acres of woodlands and magnificent gardens, it lends as the perfect escape from your busy life, where you become enveloped with ease and calm.
With a long tradition of welcoming Irish and international guests at the Glenview Hotel since the early 1900s. The property has been meticulously maintained, mixing seamless elegance with the tradition of the past, both combined to offer comfort and relaxation.
You can choose the hotel as a base to tour our local area or to chill in the comfortable surroundings of this relaxing homely and charming resort.
- Relax in one of our seventy one beautiful, spacious guest rooms with breathtaking mountainous views.
- Dine in the award-winning Woodlands Restaurant.
- Sample one of our many cocktails or speciality drinks in the Conservatory Bar.
- Switch off and relax with a traditional afternoon tea in the Malton Lounge.
- Take a dip in the pool or join one of the many complimentary fitness classes in the Leisure Club.
- Pamper yourself in The Haven treatment rooms located in the Leisure Club.
- Explore the local area with the many walks available close by or take in nature on the hotels Woodlands Walk.
Wicklow has a range of local attractions and beaches making the Glenview Hotel the perfect spot to base yourself and visit all that County Wicklow has to offer. From Glendalough to Wicklow Gaol or the many family activities available (check out our top 10 attractions here.
Experience the best of Irish hospitality while the Glenview Team takes care of your every need down to the last details.
Whether you are celebrating a special family occasion or planning a wedding, interested in booking a room for a business meeting or conference, the Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club is the ideal hotel for you and your guests and one of the best locations for weddings venues in Ireland.
The hotel is very accessible if you are traveling by car or coming from the airport. It is less than a 45 minute drive from Dublin City Centre, just off the M50 and N11. A great stop off point for all to explore the many cultural attractions and the beautiful nature of County Wicklow.
With a host of activities on our door step, from Walking to Golf, Gardens to view, routes to walk and hike, Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club is the perfect location to discover County Wicklow.